 Robotics / 13277
Re: Firmware file version?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 23:17:18 GMT

I don't know what version 0325 is, but as far as I know, only two versions
of the firmware have shipped with Lego sets so far. Both the 1.0 and 1.5 RIS
sets, plus all add-on sets (RoboSports, Extreme Creatures, Mars) ship with
the original firmware. Only the Vision Command set ships with the 2.0
firmware.

You can also get the 2.0 firmware with the beta SDK software from the Lego
website. Links have been posted on this list a couple of times.

Tilman