 Robotics / 13494
Re: Firmware file version?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 15:17:21 GMT

Hello again,

Does anyone know what the checksum is for downloading firm0328.lgo (the
checksum to pass to the RCX begin-download call)?

I've been doing some experimenting with firmware downloading.  While my
code comes up with 0xc278 with firm0309.lgo (the correct value), something
isn't working  with firm0328.lgo.  It'd help to know what the "right"
checksum is so I can see what's going wrong in the code.

Thanks again, :)
Greg Betzel