 Robotics / 13138
Re: X-10 camera interface
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 22:39:39 GMT

I am using it, not with Vision Command, but with my own barcode recognition
software. (See my post <http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=12734>.)

Compared with the cheap, tethered digital cameras out there, the image
quality of XCam2 is quite poor, but it is still workable for my purpose.

Cheers,
Hao-yang Wang