 Robotics / 13113
Re: X-10 camera interface
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 17:20:05 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Dean Husby writes:
And no, no other camera can use the VC software...

I didn't try it yet (because i have none) but the Logitech Quickcam could
(should) work with the VC software because the other way it works.
meaning the lego camera works fine with the logitech SDK.

Has anybody tries this ????????

I'm very< intrested in that

Rainer