 Robotics / 13112
Re: X-10 camera interface
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 15:52:49 GMT

patel wrote:

Hi All
Ive go an X-10 wire less camera , i want to know if any one uses it with the lego , and does it support image recogination with the vision command ?? can i use the softwere and the camera to recognize the opjects??
Patel

I tried. The quality was so bad I gave up. And no, no other camera can use the VC software...

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html