 Robotics / 12315
Re: Limited slip differential
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 19:02:12 GMT

Now I see it.  I found the gear you were talking about on the Technica
site.  This if very serendipitous, as I have recently been pondering
how to make a locking diff with Lego.  Thanks for the intel!

- Greg

Simon Bogaert wrote:

<snip>

I hope this explanation is clear enough, and if you find any mistake
(spelling, grammar, or technical description), please do correct me.

Don't stop constructing...

Simon

--

G. Crisp - gcrisp@mindspring.com

"Indian, indian, what did you die for?  Indian says 'Nothing at all.'"
-- Jim Morrison