 Robotics / 12281
Re: Limited slip differential
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 12:59:46 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jennifer Clark" <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk>
<snip>
There is an excellent implementation of a limited slip differential
at:

   http://home.sol.no/~selode/lego/limited.html

Hmmm.  There are some pretty good designs here, and I haven't seen this page
before.  Thanks for pointing it out, Jennifer.  My only wish is that he had
some closer shots of his pneumatic hand and some of his other models. Oh
well. :-)

-Andy Lynch