 Robotics / 1213
Re: legOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 07:42:37 GMT

Luis Villa wrote:

More seriously, while I know some people on the list have suggested
elementary/middle school projects based on Legos, is anyone else
developing courses based on Mindstorms at the university/college level?

The computer science 445 (intro to robotics) course at USC is taught
using Lego robot kits.  Check it out at http://www-scf.usc.edu/~csci445

Charles Moore