 Robotics / 1212
Re: S@H Catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 06:49:11 GMT

I've been *very* impressed with Shop@Home. They just ended
the free Legoland CA truck with orders more than $75. I've
got one and one on the way.

If you call the (860)763-4011 number during business hours you
get very helpful folks that know the product line. The
800 number tends to go to folks that just take orders. (an
outside service)

There was a S@H box on the doorstep today. I almosted opened
it when I realized that it was addressed to my roomie. Looks
like more Lego under the tree. :-)

I don't know if folks noticed that a few new sets popped up
on the www.lego.com pages about 10 days ago.

--- Nancy

--
Nancy Evelyn Gold (nancyg@sgi.com)
1993 BMW K1100LT "Chloe" - DoD# 1184 - BMWMOA