 Robotics / 1207
Re: S@H Catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 03:56:21 GMT

why can't they just pub it on the net?
I'll do it for them $$$

Message has 2 Replies:
  RE: S@H Catalog

(...) or better yet, maybe we could persuade someone on this list who has the latest catalog to scan it and put it on a page. I for one sure would be grateful, I ordered a catalog from them a month ago, and now it looks like I'll have to wait until (...) (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)
  Re: S@H Catalog

(...) (URL) has a pretty complete catalog, including all of the technic parts sets only available via S@H. you can't read it while in the bathroom, but otherwise its pretty handy. its missing prices, but you can always call S@H and ask. (URL) the (...) (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)