 Robotics / 928
Re: legOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 14:55:24 GMT

Ralph Hempel wrote:
Which brings me to my point. TLG has a golden opportunity to capitalize
on the dedication of the legOS developers and even release an "advanced"
product - although the support might be a bit hairy. I can't see teaching
university level real-time programming with the Mindstorms interface, but
a professor could use the RIS and legOS as a great intro to realtime with
not too much trouble.

In fact, my University in Germany is starting to think aloud whether
they should buy some 20 Mindstorms for an introductory robotics class
;-)

--
Markus L. Noga noga@inrialpes.fr
INRIA Rhône-Alpes http://www.inrialpes.fr/