 Robotics / 10957
RE: What to purchase first?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 08:16:06 GMT

I would add the recommendation to new users to consider the 8720
power pack
because it has an extra gear motor and has a friction clutch.
These retail for
$40.00 USD, but on EBay I have gotten them for under $30
including shipping.

You mean the #8735 power pack, the #8720 is the old 9V motor. Just so nobody
spend their money on 'wrong' motor since they both exist on the market
today.

Take care,
/Tobbe

Swedish lego-page: http://lego.arnesson.nu/