 Robotics / 10915
Re: What to purchase first?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 03:54:10 GMT

As a beginner also, I have a quick question.  Where is a good source for kits and
spare parts.  I have looked at EBay, but question the quality. Plus would like a
reference as to what this kits sell for new so I don't overbid for used kits

Randy

Richard Hamilton wrote:

After buying Mindstorms, some of the technic sets are a good value like 8239 or
8480. Good luck!!