 Robotics / 10914
Re: Model of MATRA's VAL System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 03:59:14 GMT

Bob Fay wrote in message ...

You have produced a great model and a very excellent movie. Your design is,
as usual, quite clever. Maybe you could provide a URL showing the original
Metro.

--
Bob Fay
rfay@we.mediaone.net

The Shop
http://www.geocities.com/bobfay_98

Thanks, Bob!

I'll provide a couple of neat links below.

http://www.matra-transport.fr/
    Manufacturers of the VAL and numerous other innovative transit
alternatives. I LOVE THIS COMPANY!

http://www.railway-technology.com/projects/lille_val/index.html
    VAL in Lille! The world's first completly automated passenger rail. (As
far as I know...?)

http://www.railway-technology.com/projects/toulouse/index.html
    Automated VAL in Tolouse. This one came after Lille's, and looks MUCH
better - I absolutely love the trains (first picture)!

They are resourceful links!

    Iain
--
tokama       http://www.oxford.net/~hendryjr