 Robotics / 10812
Re: Rotation Sensors - slightly dissapointed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 22:50:52 GMT

Stefan Elsner wrote in message ...

Did you have a ClearSensor() after every rotating back to 0?

Stefan

...No, and that wouldn't do any good, because the error occurs before it
returns home - and if it's already at 0 (home) then clearing it isn't going
to make it any "homier" (^:

The only practical solution I could have come up with is to sacrifice
another input with a zeroing touch sensor.

    Iain
--
tokama       http://www.oxford.net/~hendryjr
ICQ UIN      5362826