 Robotics / 10690
Re: Rotation Sensors - slightly dissapointed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 20:47:42 GMT

Rebel Transcanner wrote:

I cannot remember if it is apporpriate to post code here (off topic,
perhaps? <shrug>)

I believe there are subtropics in www.lugnet.com/lugnet.robotics for posting
code.

You hear, O LORD, the desire of the afflicted; you encourage them, and you
listen to their cry  --Psalms 10:17