 Publishing / HTML / 313
Re: Announcing DeepSpace.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:08:52 GMT

XFUT .publish.html

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
In lugnet.space, Bram Lambrecht wrote:

As someone else mentioned, individual pages for the photos would be much
better for navigation.  Since you already need a list of pictures for the
table of thumbnails, that shouldn't be too hard to program.

Yeah... although time is kinda spare now.  Could you give me a little help?
I'm kinda basic on file functions, but if you could help me figure out how to
'give' each image in a directory  a number to point to a URL I would be
infinintly gratefull.  I work in PHP too, of course.

Once you have the list of images in the directory in an array, you can store
that array in a database field.  Then, when you call up the image, look in the
array for the next and previous images.

You can use the PHP functions serialize() and unserialize() to convert the array
to a string for storage in the database.

Does that help?
--Bram