 Space / 30214
Re: Announcing DeepSpace.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:10:01 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner wrote:

Very cool stuff. I particularly like the Junk Ship and Bill’s Place. The Fleeb container on the bike is cool too. Oh yeah, and the satellites- I love the “another satellite”. That’s a model type that is definitely overlooked.

Thanks- yeah, the hoverbike is old (obviously, like the fad) but I still like it. And small stuff like satellites are really fun to build, especially because my part supply isn’t that big. I’ve used up all my good parts in these MOCs.

I didn’t spend too much time poking around, but the site looks good and it is easy to figure out how to get around the Models section.

There isn’t really much to see, yet...

I have one
   complaint, though- the images need their own pages! Just dead-simple pages with the image and next/prev/index links would make it so much less tedious to navigate.

Yeah, I thought of that. I’m actually figuring out the PHP code to do that, so I could also add comments to each picture.

-JHK