 Space / 30310
Re: Announcing DeepSpace.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:22:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
Zac and I have started a site together.  The Story, about and starship parts
aren't up but the rest is there.

Good on ye lads!  Great to see collaborative sites....whole greater than the sum
and what have you.

And here are the new models.

Zac's Space Bus.
http://www.deepspace.jhkruer.com/?m=spcbus

This is really clean piece of work. Lately I really am into the studless look as
much as possible and this uses a nice combo of traditional building and SNOT to
pull it off.

My Junk Ship.
http://www.deepspace.jhkruer.com/?m=js

Hehe...JHK and his junkers.  :)  Utilitarian to be sure, and I quite like the
cockpit orientation.  Perhaps the thrusters could use a little work...the
perhaps inset the wheels in a grey housing of some sort (larger wheel?).

Bill's place by me.

http://www.deepspace.jhkruer.com/?m=bill

This is a great idea...very innovative and a good expriment in '3D'
building....using all planes of the model for function.

And yet another satellite I've done.

http://www.deepspace.jhkruer.com/?m=sat2

Nifty.  Now make a shuttle to launch it ;)

Please let us know what you think.

-JHK

Good stuff gents...hope to see some more from you both.

Cheers,
-Gil