 Space / 30353
Re: Announcing DeepSpace.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 02:17:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:
In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
Zac and I have started a site together.  The Story, about and starship parts
aren't up but the rest is there.

Good on ye lads!  Great to see collaborative sites....whole greater than the sum
and what have you.

Yeah... although you won't really be seeing the effects until we start making
stories and the like.

Nifty.  Now make a shuttle to launch it ;)

Heh...  Well, I'm making something that launches stuff.  :)

Good stuff gents...hope to see some more from you both.

You will- we both new ideas we're both hurridly working on.

Thanks!

-JHK