 Space / 30352
30351  |  30353
Subject:
Kamon Corp has joined the hunt for the Grand Admiral!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 02:14:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

With the termoil of all the skull pods attacking the home world of Kamon Corp
We have all agreed, We need the Grand Admiral!  This new fighter joins new
protypical technology with old knowledge, big engine, little ship, go fast!
As a mater of fact it apears as a single bilp on rader
The fighters engine technology is fueled by carbon, or co2 filtered, the unused
o2 is recycled as breathable air.

without further a-due I introduce to you The Blip Fighter

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoboy1486/Kamon-Corp/blip3.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoboy1486/Kamon-Corp  (after moderation)

plmkwyt

Kamon Tryst C.E.O and Founder of Kamon Corperation Military Technology