 Space / 30424
Re: Kamon Corp has joined the hunt for the Grand Admiral!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:05:12 GMT

My one semi-criticism...how do they
land?

HEre are some more pictures
the blip fighter
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoboy1486/Kamon-Corp/blip5.jpg
The majestic
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoboy1486/Kamon-Corp/majestic8.jpg
The peregrin
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoboy1486/Kamon-Corp/peregrin8.jpg

Also I am updating the majestic, I could use some advice here is a pic of it so
far
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoboy1486/Kamon-Corp/majestic2.1.jpg