 Space / 30406
Re: Kamon Corp has joined the hunt for the Grand Admiral!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 22:11:36 GMT

Here are some more ships for aid in the search for the grand Admiral!

They are the Peregrin a light bomber
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoboy1486/Kamon-Corp/peregrin2.jpg

The majestic a small trans port craft
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoboy1486/Kamon-Corp/majestic2.jpg

And tiro, a speeder
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoboy1486/Tiro/tiro2.jpg

my mocpages site for your veiwing pleasure
http://www.mocpages.com/home.php?r=43105436

plmkwyt

Kamon Tryst C.E.O Kamon Corperations, Military Technology