 Publishing / HTML / 314
Re: Announcing DeepSpace.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:49:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
Once you have the list of images in the directory in an array, you can store
that array in a database field.  Then, when you call up the image, look in the
array for the next and previous images.

Would you need to store it as a string an the database?  Couldn't you just
simply pass along a session variable that holds the array and use that?
Although I guess if you wanted to add comments, you would have to store
everything in a database.

BTW, just a simple question to all you fellow PHP-ers.  Do you upload a model by
inserting all your stuff into a database manually and then upload the images
into a directory, or do you make a form that does it for you?  I've already made
a form for my site, but I think its kind of hard to make comments for individual
images on it because you don't know what order the images are beacause they will
be put in alphabetically.

Thanks...

(p.s.You working on anything, Bram?)

-JHK