 Publishing / 4133
Re: MOCpages is here -- Free web hosting for LEGO creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 16:56:18 GMT

In a previous episode I wrote:
most print publishers do not accept submissions that were previously
published, so even a magazine spread featuring something I posted to
MOCpages might prevent me from publishing it myself.

It's worse than I thought. In reading some submission guidelines I find that
publishers expect exclusive rights, so having given that right to MOCpages I
wouldn't even be able to publish things MOCpages or its successors never
published.

Amy