 Publishing / 4093
Re: MOCpages is here -- Free web hosting for LEGO creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 00:28:32 GMT

Sean,

It's looking great.  I just went and uploaded a few things and the interface
works really well.  I asked a couple of questions the other day but they got
buried, so rather than retype them, I'll just point to my previous post:
http://news.lugnet.com/publish/?n=4080

Thanks,

Bruce