 Publishing / 3341
Re: Brickset.com receives overhaul
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 04:28:36 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Tim Strutt writes:

I normally use Netscape, and it took minutes for the home page to come up,
but when I fired up Internet Explorer, it came up fairly quickly.
As much as I hate Microsoft for railroading Netscape, there seems to be no
way to avoid using Explorer now. C'est la vie.

Tim Strutt   8^)

There are a couple of html problems on the home page.  The one causing the
problem is a <table> instead of a </table> near the end, shortly after function
ValidatorOnSubmit.  When this is fixed, I can load the page in Netscape 4.7 in
under 15 seconds.

John