 Publishing / 3337
Re: Brickset.com receives overhaul
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 22:32:34 GMT

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:GtpBvD.Cyp@lugnet.com...

Yeah.  I mean, look at this!
http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=8533-1
Look at 'drtnysey's' review.  This does not belong here!   And somebody • else
on the same page seems to think that this is a message board or something.

Thanks -- I have deleted several of them. If you notice any more, please let
me know. I plan to go through them all, but it takes time -- there are some
3000 reviews there now.

One idea to stop such nonsence being posted might be to have them moderated.
That should be pretty easy to set up, I'll have a think about it...

Huw