 Off-Topic / Geek / 3618
Re: Brickset.com receives overhaul
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 17:17:55 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Huw Millington writes:

Following numerous complaints about response times, I have rewritten
brickset.com from scratch using ASP.NET. Initial tests suggest that it is up
to 200% quicker serving search results.

You mean like one second before I send a request, instead of one
second after I send a request?

:-)

Play well,

Jacob