 Publishing / 3338
Re: Brickset.com receives overhaul
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 23:12:07 GMT

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Yeah.  I mean, look at this!
http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=8533-1
Look at 'drtnysey's' review.  This does not belong here!   And somebody • else
on the same page seems to think that this is a message board or something.
Something needs to be done.

Something has just been done. Reviews are now moderated. We'll stop those
juvenile Bionicle-buyers once and for all.

Huw