 Publishing / 243
Re: Best way to write the registered trademark symbol in HTML?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 17:59:16 GMT

I (sparre@sys-323.risoe.dk) wrote:

I can't remember the position of the trademark symbol in
Unicode (it's a four-digit number), but it is there. I will
try to find it, so we can see if any of the popular browsers
can handle it.

I looked it up. It's on position 8482 (decimal) in Unicode.

Play well,

Jacob

PS: I was wrong about Netscape. The newest version handles
    both ™ and ™ as a trademark symbol. - But it
    is approximately three times larger than ® in the font I
    use.

           --  E-mail: Jacob.Sparre.Andersen@risoe.dk  --
           --  Web...: <URL:http://hugin.risoe.dk/>    --