 Publishing / 1249
Re: Choosing a Digital Camera/New Photos Up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 03:26:05 GMT

I use the original Kodak DC-200 (not even a plus). Several tricks I have found:
I keep a little piece of wax paper taped over the flash (it helps
difuse it a bit)
I always take the box shots at highest-res, then set my html to display
them at 50% (makes em look sharper for some reason)
Have the largest flash card you can afford in the camera (I use 32MB)
You might have to tilt the camera up and away from the box to get the
flash to aim elsewhere
Use an AC adapter if possible (better for those battery munchers)

Ray

Mookie wrote:

The only thing I don't like about the mavica is if you aren't under
florescent or halogen lights (which btw turn blonde hair green in
photos) you aren't going to get that great of a shot indoors even with
the flash, it's too hot. I have to cover 2/3rds of the flash in order to
get a picture that isn't wiped out by the flash :(

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy