 Publishing / 1250
Re: How to stay permanently logged in at www.lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 17:20:04 GMT

Richard Franks wrote in message ...
In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:

Now open cookies.txt in a text editor that you *trust*.  (You're on your
own here -- if your editor chokes on or chops or wraps long lines, it's • not my
fault.)

Notepad did that, but wordpad seemed okay. (I miss vi, I should really get
around to installing ppp for linux..)

I have vi on my PC, couldn't live without it!  It is a program called "gvim"
and I think I downloaded it from http://www.winfiles.com (sorry, can't
verify it from 38,000 feet over the North Atlantic).  It works great.  My
co-workers make fun of me using vi but it is the best tool for certain
tasks!

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: How to stay permanently logged in at www.lego.com

(...) Notepad did that, but wordpad seemed okay. (I miss vi, I should really get around to installing ppp for linux..) (...) Also make sure you tell the difference between 'O's and '0's! It works fine for me now, cheers! Richard PS. The backing up (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)