 Publishing / 1253
Re: Choosing a Digital Camera/New Photos Up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 06:17:09 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

Well, I thought I was all settled on a Mavica, then I stopped in Service
Merchandise today. They actually had cameras in stock, and in addition to
the Mavica had an Olympus D-450ZOOM 1280x960 w/3x optical zoom. So far,
looks like a nice camera. It's macro capabilities aren't as good as the
Mavica, but it will still take respectable pictures. Now I REALLY need to
start building so I have something to take pictures of...

Yeah, I'd like to see some of your vaunted creations!  :)  Always the
dilemma...build or sort?  Build or sort?  Build or sort...

Incidentally, I went out and popped $20 on a tripod.  It does make a WORLD of
difference--I'm still not bowled over by my camera but it's worthy of being
kept now.

best,

Lindsay