 Pirates / 698
Re: Great Brickain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 18:02:54 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.pirates, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:

My goal is to design Chinese Pirates to menace my Ninja theme galleys and my
future settlement...Maybe the Junk can seek refuge in Port Block after
lootig the riches of my Shogun Legomoto and the Emperor Brick-shito....oh
the leadwer of the Chinese Pirates is a Disgraced Samurai named Maulagai
(you can read how I designed these characters in Build.minfigures)

Junk is always welcome at Port Block. There's plenty of it here, and the
Brickish are always sending more. That's what we're here for ;-)

The only real problem is getting the junk to work - they're always complaining
about too much pain, too little food, too much sun, too little water.

Still, junk is always welcome at Port Block.

Regards
Richard
Still baldly going....

Well, I will have to finish  "The Junk" now that there is a new port of call = )

....now if I could only get this sail made out of Ninja glider wings to work...