 Pirates / 682
Re: Great Brickain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 18:13:47 GMT

Tony Priestman wrote:

On Wed, 1 Mar 2000, Richard Parsons (<Fqqv5v.DzC@lugnet.com>) wrote at
13:10:01
I think is a fine idea.  So far, we have the south west Pacific, the
Britain, and the Carribean. The French and Spanish would be good, together
with perhaps the Dutch.  Who else was hip and happening in the late 1700's
to mid 1800's?  No doubt the Train heads should be setting up America and
India, but who else had a decent navy/maritime contribution around then?

Possibly the Portuguese?

Partuguese? (OK, kinda weak, but I'm sick, it's the best I can do ATM.)

You can definitely include the US. Dunno about the Russians or Germans
though. Was there a Prussian navy?

Dibs the Swiss Navy.

8)

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m