 Pirates / 677
Re: Great Brickain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 18:35:36 GMT

Tony Priestman wrote:

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, Richard Parsons (<Fqp17H.Iw1@lugnet.com>) wrote at
13:23:55

snip<
Nice close up photography there - and a blue admiral dude!  Haven't actually
noticed one of these little guys before.  What set is he from?

Thanks - I still need to work on my technique a bit though :-)

The blue admiral probably the Eldorado Fortress

Thar's also one in the Caribbean Clipper.
Alas, I  have the boat but no Admiral.

SteveC