 Pirates / 678
Re: Great Brickain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 05:13:21 GMT

Steve Campbell wrote:

Tony Priestman wrote:

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, Richard Parsons (<Fqp17H.Iw1@lugnet.com>) wrote at
13:23:55

snip<
Nice close up photography there - and a blue admiral dude!  Haven't actually
noticed one of these little guys before.  What set is he from?

Thanks - I still need to work on my technique a bit though :-)

The blue admiral probably the Eldorado Fortress

Thar's also one in the Caribbean Clipper.
Alas, I  have the boat but no Admiral.

Gadzooks, I have the hull but no rest of the boat *and* no Admiral.  I wish I had a
blue Admiral, all I have are blue mateys!  That's very French of them, to go for
the whole "band of brothers" thing...

BTW, I may begin construction on Gloire this weekend, once all the SW sets are gone
from my basement (I'm lousy with them--well, okay, not lousy enough to give any
more away...)!

Great photography, great site too!  I'm looking forward to more.  Hey, anyone got
good ideas for a brick-based variation on France?  "The Repubrick of France?"  It
sounds like I've got my mouth full.

best

Lindsay