 Pirates / 3855 (-10)
  Re: Ugh, smokey Lego!!

"Tom Reed" <tdreed@NOSPAMtxcyber.com> wrote in message news:Hx393H.vAL@lugnet.com... (...) I got my (...) sink full (...) have (...) de-smoke the (...) water, but (...) soapy dish (...) soap (...) had (...) that (...) After running into some reeky (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Introducing Myself, and My Ships

(...) My god! I hadn't seen the Miserable yet! She's a beautiful, gorgeous ship; she's much better looking than some of the other giant hulking beasts that have been built. (...) Yes. I, uh, am not quite sure what to do with them all, but I'm (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Introducing Myself, and My Ships

(...) I did, yes! (...) I'm a fan of home made sails. I've made myself a set of sail templates (out of Lego boxes, naturally) of all the standard Lego sizes, and then gone on to extrapolate some larger and smaller sails to suit. Check out the five (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: ESPG Rule Mod?

(...) I'd think it would actually skew things in favor of the merchants. Not only would they be controlling the same number of guns, but they'd have more carrying capacity where the escort's cannon would have been, and they'd have the advantage of (...) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Ugh, smokey Lego!!

(...) Wes, They aren't ruined! What you did was correct. You can clean them in soapy dish water and they should come out okay. You might want to use a scented dish soap or you can even try washing them with a little bleach in the water. I've had (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Ugh, smokey Lego!!

I ordered a 6274 from some guy over eBay...I could see a few pieces were substituted, but what I didn't know was that he was a smoker! So, today I got my first smokey Lego. It REEKS! I mean, it stinks up my whole room! I threw everything (save the (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: ESPG Rule Mod?

(...) I really like the idea of using draught as a quality--it would slow down the really "big" ships in and amongst the islands, and allow maneuverability to mean something. But it also would give the cutters an advantage in getting to the treasure (...) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: ESPG Rule Mod?

(...) I'm sorry, that sounded really arrogant. What I meant is that I just bought a TON of gold for the pirate game, and that it seems like a waste not to use it. Frank, do you make everyone empty their pockets after a game ends? Just curious. (...) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: ESPG Rule Mod?

I wouldn't go with the draft idea, unless it was minimal. If anything, I'd say class minus three inches. This would make big ships use boats, but allow cutters to pull right up next to the islands. Ports would of course be deep enough for anything (...) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Introducing Myself, and My Ships

(...) Well, I'm building smaller ships to start out with. So, it only takes me a couple hours a week to build one ship. I just got done with this week's ship today. I have enough hulls and assorted parts to last me another month or so. Once I have (...) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact