 Pirates / 3846
Re: Introducing Myself, and My Ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 05:09:53 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Wesley Davis wrote:
I think it was you, Clangador, who said the bold phrase "One ship a week."
I don't know if that's really feasible in the long term, but for now I will
try for at least one ship a week, too! Heck, everyone ought to try, lol. I'm
seeing some beautiful ships lately! You guys are great.

Well, I'm building smaller ships to start out with. So, it only takes me a
couple hours a week to build one ship. I just got done with this week's ship
today. I have enough hulls and assorted parts to last me another month or so.
Once I have enough stuff to run a game, my building will slow down.

~Clangador