 Pirates / 1918
Re: Old sets being sold in new guise?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 13:52:44 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

But it's great news for anyone looking to get into Pirates for the
first time (thus this posting)!  Wow.  Look at that page.  Funky.
I wonder what the story is?

all best

Lindsay

I agree. During my dark ages I would still go into toy shops and while I
didn't buy anything I seemed to have impeccable taste. The sets I would have
bought were the pirate ships and original space shuttle launch pads sets.
Sets which sell for over a $100 now. I am dying to buy my first pirate ships
without paying more than MSRP. And I thought a year without Star Wars sets
would be disappointing.

Jonathan