 Pirates / 1068
Re: I want ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 10:30:06 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Tom Reed writes:
Hi Shiri,
There may not be any one piece midsections for a TC ship hull, but as you
know, you can always create your own.  I created a page that shows the
results of doing just that.  Check it out:

http://community.webtv.net/Merthyn1/ShipConstruction

I think the results are pretty nice! And it certainly helps make those black
and gray hulls more desirable!

BTW, why are you "sour sixteen" today?
Tom Reed
(Captain Morgan's Slave)

Hello Tom
That looks very nice! I've been trying the same thing, and would suggest
putting the bottom plate at the top or in the middle instead, this puts the
section more in line with the rest of the hull (and makes it a bit more
fragile, I know !)
I've also tried using normal bricks for the top row and inverted slopes for
the bottom only.

Henrik