 Pirates / 1062
Re: I want ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 08:26:22 GMT

"Stephen A. Campbell" wrote a bunch of worthy stuff you can go read in his
post.

To which any sensible pirate head ought be replying 'Mmmmmmmmmmm, Pirates'

I particularly agree in respect of the brown hulls.  Waaaayyyy more
authentic.

Richard
Still baldly going...

Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/