 Pirates / 1057
1056  |  1058
Subject:
I want ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 06:35:05 GMT

Once upon a time a long time ago, I read in this discussion group that Lego
would not revive the pirate theme because there were no more fresh ideas to
centre pirate ships around.  Ships seem to be an incredibly popular
idea/theme.  Certainly there could be other variations.  How about Vikings?
or would that be insulting to the Danish designers?  Have they thought of
Nelson and his fleet.  The castle theme seems to get resurrected in a hundred
different forms, why not ships? I want ships :(