 Pirates / 1065
Re: I want ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 19:32:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.pirates, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Richard Parsons writes:
"Stephen A. Campbell" wrote a bunch of worthy stuff you can go read in his
post.

To which any sensible pirate head ought be replying 'Mmmmmmmmmmm, Pirates'

Even a sensible *castle* head like me replies with "Mmmmmmmmmmm, Pirates". TLC
would have me hooked if they had pirates, the only reason I never got into
them is becasue they were to expensive by the time I could earn my own money.
Going auction prices for BSBs, SESs, RBRs are way up there, but some $50-$150
pirate ships in the retail market I would definitely go for.

I just got four hulls from the TC ship(s), I'll be trying my hand at a small
castle-era ship (or two) soon... but the kinda stuff you can build with those
is, well, limited (no center hulls AFAIK, please CMIIW).

Any big-big ship would get me hook, line and sinker... and me not even a
pirate head! The *true* pirate heads would get those by the dozens, I'm
sure... "Arrgh, matey, one of erm byou-tees ta get with all this loot, 'tis a
must!"

-Shiri "get off the streets, I get my permit tomorrow" Dori

Hi Shiri,
There may not be any one piece midsections for a TC ship hull, but as you
know, you can always create your own.  I created a page that shows the
results of doing just that.  Check it out:

http://community.webtv.net/Merthyn1/ShipConstruction

I think the results are pretty nice! And it certainly helps make those black
and gray hulls more desirable!

BTW, why are you "sour sixteen" today?
Tom Reed
(Captain Morgan's Slave)