 Pirates / 1067
Re: I want ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 14:43:18 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Corrine Pearce writes:
Once upon a time a long time ago, I read in this discussion group that Lego
would not revive the pirate theme because there were no more fresh ideas to
centre pirate ships around.  Ships seem to be an incredibly popular
idea/theme.  Certainly there could be other variations.  How about Vikings?
or would that be insulting to the Danish designers?  Have they thought of
Nelson and his fleet.  The castle theme seems to get resurrected in a hundred
different forms, why not ships? I want ships :(

Of general interest to Pyratical-types, I noted that the Guild of Bricksmiths
has a limited run pirate ship based on the Armada Flagship that is at least
worth a look.

http://www.kevc.bricksmiths.com/cat-armw.htm