 Pirates / 1069
1068  |  1070
Subject:
Lego female pirate-- very rare--Women of Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 10:32:39 GMT

Hello everyone !

On Ebay I've seen that someone is selling these "Lego female pirate-- very
rare--Women of Lego".

Does anyone know which sets these girls come from, or if they are just a mix
of different parts ?

Henrik