 Pirates / 1070
Re: Lego female pirate-- very rare--Women of Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 11:37:43 GMT

Assuming that we're looking at the same item, the answer is that this
is a mix of parts.

The head is from a Wild West "Indian" (Native American)
girl -- see my reference site at http://home.att.net/~locker99 and click
on the Wild West link.

As to the torso, I don't immediately recognize it, but it doesn't appear
among the torsos of pirates on the Fibblesnork guide, and besides, it's
buttoned up to the collar, with no....um...."rounding" of the form.  Look
at the authentic LEGO women and you'll see that when LEGO wants to make
a female figure they want you to KNOW it's a woman (see the current Princess
Storm and her mom, Queen Leonora!)

In lugnet.pirates, Henrik Ewald writes:
Hello everyone !

On Ebay I've seen that someone is selling these "Lego female pirate-- very
rare--Women of Lego".

Does anyone know which sets these girls come from, or if they are just a mix
of different parts ?

Henrik