 People / Newbie / 305
Re: Missing seams
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 23:12:27 GMT

GadgetGuy wrote:
Actually I've already moved the part to the PARTS folder and re run mklist.exe
(I think that's what the name is) to regenerate the parts list.  Needlesss to
say, this didn't resolve the problem.  Do I need to manually remove the
"Unofficial Part" line from the header, or is that done automatically during the
PARTS/mklist.exe process?

mklist won't change any files.
You do not need to manually edit the header.

The mere fact that 3429 is found in the PARTS folder is enough to recognize it as a part.

Just to be sure: you run L3P on Space_fork_lift.ldr and not on Space_fork_lift.mpd ?
Because if you use the MPD file, 3429 and 3430 is found in there,
and are thus not recognized as parts by the current L3P.
/Lars