 People / Newbie / 301
Re: Missing seams
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2006 07:00:23 GMT

Just an update. I never really resolved the problem. But for now I am working around the problem by manually entering the .5 spacing that L3P would usually add between parts in POV-Ray.

Here’s the corrected file.

Thanks to everyone for your help. (I’m still open to suggestions on a REAL solution if anyone has any ideas.)